All new and returning bus riders must complete a bus application below to be entered into the lottery for the 2020/2021 school year.
****No bus payments will be accepted for the 2020/2021 school year until lottery results have been posted online.
For 2020-2021 we have an on-line system for taking all aspects of your bus application on the DECS website. There is not a paper application, just the online system. Families that would like their students to receive service, MUST fill out an application online. Click on the link to be taken to the
It cannot go unmentioned, the amazing job all parents of student riders are doing in making sure that our bus program is safe and running smoothly. The DECS bus program is an integral part of our school, and your involvement in assuring student (and Mr. Tom’s!) safety is appreciated beyond words.
Please keep an eye out for fundraising programs supporting the operation of our amazing bus!
2020-2021 Bus Pricing
*Prices may increase/subject to change
*Riders are selected via a Bus lottery
*Contact your school’s office for any questions related to the Bus
If you would like to make a change to your students bus times or no longer need your bus spot, please click here to email the DECS Bus.
There will be a limited number of spots opening up on the DECS bus. If you are a new rider interested in one of these spots, please fill out the 2020-2021 DECS Bus Application.
Annual Payment is Due 6/30/2020
1st Semester Payment is Due 6/30/2020
2nd Semester Payment is Due 1/31/2021
All Bus payments are to be made ONLINE (no checks or cash). Simply click on the mySchoolBucks button above and complete your order using a VISA, Master Card, or VISA or Master Card logoed Debit Cards ONLY (no other debit cards or American Express Card work in the system).
- To make it simpler for you and to better track your payments, based on the seating assignment prepared for your child(ren), the office will communicate with you the “item #” you should order and pay for in the mySchoolBucks system.
- As the payments are partial contributions to the total cost of running the optional Bus program, there are no refunds or pro-rations for partial use.
- All pricing has built in discounts including multiple children family discount (all living in the same home) as well as route specific pricing.
- The convenience processing fee in the system is set to $0.
- Registering yourself in the system will help you save time when you come back to the system later.
- If you need technical support using mySchoolBucks, simply call their customer support at 1-855-832-5226 available 5AM-2PM PST Monday – Friday.
- The mySchoolBucks web site works best with Internet Explorer
- If applicable, authorization for FRMP pricing must be obtained in DECS office before FRMP purchases are made.
- Cafeteria meals can only be purchased through Titan.
If you have any questions or would like to contact the Transportation Committee, please email us at DECS Bus.