After School Program
Our After School Program!
DECS offers a low-cost after school program for its students daily (averaging $1 or less per hour for one child with discounts for additional children). Each day may include time to play, snack time and time set aside for homework. Donations are currently being accepted for snack items from participating families.
Monday, Tuesday/Thursday, Friday
Want to join our After School Program? Print the following forms & information:
*2018-2019 Items will not be posted to the My School Bucks Store until Summer 2018 (updates to follow)
*Contact your school’s office for any questions related to the After School program
All After School Program payments are to be made online by clicking the mySchoolBucks button above and completed using a VISA, Master Card or Discover Credit Card only (no debit cards or American Express).
- As the payments are partial contributions to the total cost of running the After School Program there are no refunds or pro-rations for partial use.
- All the pricing has built in discounts including multiple children family and living in the same home.
- Returning students – you will need to know your student’s SSID # which can be obtained from the office or after school coordinator.
- New students – type “New” in SSID field in the system.
- The processing fee in the system is set to $0.
- Registering yourself in the system will help you save time when you come back to the system later.
- If you need technical support using mySchoolBucks, simply call their customer support at 1-855-832-5226 available 5AM-2PM PST Monday – Friday. (web site works best with Internet Explorer)
- If applicable, authorization for FRMP pricing must be obtained in DECS office before FRMP purchases are made.
- Cafeteria meals can only be purchased through Titan.